Day Nine: Heaven or Hell?

 

Saturday, Nov 26

Going for shopping after Thanksgiving is not something I do-I usually work that day-, but I needed to get something for my mom, and I am sorry to say, I had that sense of hell and chaos when I walked into the store. I felt very disturbed  and I couldn't wait to go home, even if I bought nothing.
And it ALMOST got me into the complaining thought, I ALMOST lost it...

A cup of tea and my knitting project brought me back to "Heaven", oh thank goodness I am home!
A few moments with my journal about the sense of a lie, and how that is translated in my experience was very helpful.
I guess I am grateful to know that I don't need "great deals" to be satisfied. 
I am grateful I had some moments of "girls sharing" with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear your comments!

http://our21daysofgratitude.blogspot.com/