Day Five: Redemption

Monday, Nov 21

Cousin Joe is coming to visit from Rhode Island and I am cleaning and preparing the house for Thanksgiving. I am exited for the preparations of the Holiday!
But,
My cat Prince decided to have diarrhea, and all though he used the litter, he traced his dirty job all around the house: the floor, the carpet, my bed...
I freaked out!
Did I complaint? YES, for crying out loud!!!
I had to vacuum, mop, treat the carpet, change bedding and chase the scared to death Prince, all around the house with a wet towel to clean him. He probably thought "what is with this mad lady?"
(I think he complained too!)
I went to bed after 1.30 a.m. mumbling about my aching body... 
Pure ANIMAL magnetism or what?

I guess I am grateful I have a bed!
And I was soooo into the Gratitude mode...
I hate to start over again!(Complain!)
Unless Maryl will give me a redemption ticket. PLEASE!....

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I think you are justified for complaining, and you redeemed yourself in gratitude for your bed in the wee hours of the night! The picture you found is wonderful. I love it. No, don't start all over again. You are doing great.
    Have a blessed and redeemed day, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear your comments!

http://our21daysofgratitude.blogspot.com/